This is to respectfully appeal to your good office to reconsider my application for admission which has been previously denied. I understand that a primary requirement for admission is to acquire a passing score for TOEFL or at least two years of studying English in college. Apparently, since I have not passed nor taken TOEFL, I failed the former requirement. However, my academic records will show that I have complied with the latter requirement.Although I formally attended college for one a half years only, I took up English courses during summer and winter prior to enrolling at Dean College. Thus, I have already acquired English units which is equivalent to the half year requirement which I lack. Furthermore, passing the TOEFL exam is part of my immediate goals for this year in order to acquire certification for my English proficiency even while already enrolled in a university as an international student.I believe that your institution will not discount this appeal for consideration of the English units as specified above it has been a practice even with other universities to credit summer courses taken prior to enrollment. I also believe that an institution as reputable as your university will not hesitate to reconsider an application for admission from an international student such as myself whose primary goal is to acquire the best education which you offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment